Discover how lessons learned by a special forces veteran can be applied to the worlds of business, finance, strategy, and marketing.
"It's not survival of the fittest; it's survival of the most adaptable." -Robert Patrick LewisThe Cheat Sheet:
- The worst time to plan for an emergency is after it's already happened.
- Understand the importance of teamwork, but be prepared to rely on your own strengths and adapt to a situation for those times when teamwork falls through.
- How much could you write if you never had writer's block?
- Why is there a disconnect between veterans and the HR departments of companies that want to hire them?
- How can military and combat experience be used in the business world?
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.