You don't have to be afraid of math (or anything) when you adapt techniques that make you excel at other things.
"You can do way more than you think you can do." -Barbara OakleyThe Cheat Sheet:
- Why is following your passion not always your best option? (10:35)
- Gaining smooth, practiced "chunks" of knowledge is invaluable in art, sports, math, language -- and even charm. (19:50)
- Is "mathphobia" a global phenomenon? (21:05)
- Why do we procrastinate, and what can we do to fend it off? (23:56)
- Learn how to get motivated instead of overwhelmed. (29:54)
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.