Thinking big and acting bigger means doing hard work and owning your role -- leading by example while keeping your ego in check. But the rewards make it all worthwhile.
"That's what you have to start to learn about thinking big -- for any person or company, any age or size -- is to own who you are because you can." -Jeffrey HayzlettThe Cheat Sheet:
- What's the secret to success that the charlatans won't tell you? (5:37)
- Fear of failure (and not being willing to take risks) is almost always more dangerous than the actual consequences of failure. (6:45)
- Learn The Katelyn Rule and how it applies to thinking big and acting bigger. (12:09)
- Does your job meet your conditions of satisfaction? (17:25)
- Never lose sight of what's happening in your business -- clean your own bathroom! (22:52)
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.