Even if it seems like you've got the world figured out and you should be loving life, you might be among a surprising number of high-performing people who find happiness, confidence, and connection elusive.
"The high performer only ever really sees the gap between themselves and everyone else -- and how much worse they are without realizing what's great about them." -Jason ConnellThe Cheat Sheet:
- Sleep deprivation isn't a status symbol. (04:24)
- Regarding motivation: do you usually find yourself being pushed toward a path of action, or pulled to it? (08:42)
- Take yourself on a date. (10:34)
- Indulge your inner kid (but avoid paintball). (18:53)
- Do you believe in magic? (30:18)
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.