Welcome to Fan Mail Friday #26! No jibber-jabber, just a short show where we answer Art of Charm listener mail and give out mini-lessons for the weekend!
In this episode:
- What do you do when balding causes more than your hairline to recede?
- When is the most ideal time in your life to become an entrepreneur?
- Like practicing martial arts, picking up social dynamics skills won't turn you into a different person -- just a more confident one.
- Learning to English like Jordan may be hazardous to your job interview. (We recommend shadowing dialogue from Three's Company and Baywatch reruns.)
- Even if it gets you a dream job in the short term, telling a lie on your resume or unjustly badmouthing competition may haunt you for decades.
- What's the benefit of information binging -- like listening to an Art of Charm podcast marathon or reading 10 books on self-improvement over the weekend -- if you can't apply everything you learn?
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.