Welcome to Fan Mail Friday #27! No jibber-jabber, just a short show where we answer Art of Charm listener mail and give out mini-lessons for the weekend!
In this episode:
- The past may be the past, but it's the best indicator of what's to come when that friend with a troubled history becomes more than just a friend.
- A healthy, balanced group dynamic needs more than one person reaching out to make plans -- especially if you're that one person.
- If you feel guilty for making profit on something you used to give away for free, ask yourself this question: would you buy it?
- Are people more interested in being right than they are in finding the most correct answer? Is it hard for you to admit when you're wrong?
- Want to avoid feeling manipulative when drumming up business among connections? Dig your well before you're thirsty -- build your network before you need it (and be prepared to give before you take).
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.